10-Year Limited Warranty: Mattress Protector
Your Tempur-Pedic® Advanced Performance Mattress Protector (“protector“) will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, for ten (10) years from date of purchase, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, normal everyday soiling, or commercial use
- Protectors that are abused or not handled per laundering instructions, or that are commercially laundered
- Stains caused by non-food related grease, inks, cosmetics, bleach, alcohol, dyes, solvents, corrosives
- The sides of your mattress; your linens, foundation or box spring; or mattresses not using a protector To the extent that any of these exclusions are not permitted under the laws of your state, that particular exclusion does not apply to you.
The duration of any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise is limited to 10 years from the date of purchase. If a defect in your protector results in damage to your mattress, your mattress will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Shipping and handling fees are your responsibility.
If you have a warranty concern, please call 800-821-6621. Do not return your mattress protector and/or mattress to the place of purchase. To process your claim, you must:
- Confirm that proper laundering and care instructions have been followed.
- Machine-wash and dry the mattress protector immediately after any spillage incident, optimally while fluid is still wet.
- Register a claim within 5 days of an incident by calling 1-800-999-5219.
- Return the product for inspection and validation as instructed. Shipping and handling fees are your responsibility.
- Provide the original purchase receipt for your protector. YOUR PROTECTOR MUST BE PURCHASED ON THE SAME DAY AND SAME RETAIL SALES TICKET AS YOUR MATTRESS FOR MATTRESS WARRANTY TO APPLY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND AND ARE ONLY BE REQUIRED TO SERVICE THE FAULTY STAIN. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST TEN YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.